Hello and a warm welcome to WEAVE+WONDER!
We believe in CREATIVITY WOVEN INTO LIFE through
- innovative home + community design solutions
- ethical + natural product design + art
- classes for all ages that encourage creative problem solving and open-ended fun!
- creative prompts for families
Our site is currently undergoing ‘renovation” – we are excitedly working on rebranding and hope to bring you up to date with the changes to our business very soon!
You are still able to book classes through our site by choosing our classes tab on the home page and following the prompts as usual.
Thank you for your patience
Quick and easy access to all of WEAVE+WONDER’s innovative creative workshops.
- Adult classes in INTERIOR DESIGN, WEAVING, ABSTRACT STITCHING, NATURAL CROCHET…
- Teen classes in FASHION + INTERIOR DESIGN…
- Primary classes in DRAWING, ARCH+DESIGN, WATERCOLOUR, CLAY, WIREWORK, FASHION…
- Preschool classes in BOOKISH CREATIVITY + ART!
We are working on:
- clear class outlines
- a continued streamline class booking process
- school term-based calendar of events
PRODUCT + ART
Continuing commitment to the design of Ethical + practical PRODUCTS + ART that support + nurture a creative lifestyle.
We believe strongly in the handmade + supporting communities in developing nations.
Our ETSY STORE remains open and can be accessed through our shop tab above.
Do have a look at products currently available in our store.
To further support families in discovering and nurturing their children’s creative potential, we are developing a series of ‘prompts for creative living’ that will be available via our newsletter and for download very soon!
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE
M A K E R O O M Interior Design Services will have a clearer presence on this site, reflecting the growing nature of this area of business. Melissa Guyatt has 20years experience in the corporate + domestic design markets in Brisbane and London and offers affordable design packages to meet your small or large scale design needs. With a firm belief that the best design solutions evolve from strong client relationships and centre around storytelling + respect for local architecture, Melissa offers an ‘artist’s eye to drawing out a space’s potential.
If you have any questions regarding these services, please email Melissa via the link below