WEAVE+WONDER’s creative at-home workshops are the perfect way to add some creating and fun to birthday parties and other at-home events. We love gathering people, sharing basic skills and creative ideas, and allowing everyone to create a piece of take-home art. We collaborate with you to come up with a workshop concept you and your guests will love.
Workshop ideas include:
- Fabric collage on ply board of child’s favourite character or seasonally themed scene
- Clay ‘secret garden’ sculpture class
- Beginner watercolour class
- Acrylic paints on wooden cube pencil holder/candle holder
- Block stamped tote bag or pillowcase
- Wearable wreath using wire + leather
INTERESTED? Here’s some details:
- We can organise our creative workshops at your home, a local park, or a third party venue.
- We charge a $150 flat rate per party, which includes all preparation, materials sourcing for the class, table styling, one hour of teaching/workshop time, and one teacher for up to 12-16 students (this is variable depending on the age of students). For additional party guests, an extra charge will apply to provide a teaching assistant.
- An additional materials charge (usually $5-8) per party guest covers the supply of art materials (cost depends on the project chosen and materials required).
- If the party is located outside of Brisbane City Council’s jurisdiction an additional travel cost may be charged.
- We can provide table and stools for up to 6 children if required, no additional charge.